Where you find your identity is so important!
Your identity shows who you belong to, where you find your sense of worth, and what is most important to you. Where you choose to find your identity will dictate how you live, the choices you make, and your view of life.
Choose to find your identity in Christ!
~ Know who you are in Christ:
- A new creation, 2 Co. 5:17 - "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."
- A child of God, John 1:12, "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:"
- God’s temple, 1 Cor. 3:16
- Accepted in Christ. Ephesians 1:6, "To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved."
- Chosen and beloved, Col. 3:12
- More than a conqueror, Romans 8:37, "...we are more than conquerors through him who loved us."
- Delivered, Col. 1:13, "He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son."
(We encourage you to your own search in Scripture and find more!)
~ Live in the reality of who you are in Christ.
Don’t just know it in your head. Base your life on it!!! Walk in the reality of your position in Christ.
~ How will that impact your life?
Today - Find one aspect of your identity in Christ and live in the reality of it.
E-mail and let us know the difference it makes! email@example.com
Draw your sense of worth and confidence from Christ and who you are in Him!
Galatians 2:20, "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."