At the last Girls Gathering we listened to a message by Amy called “Getting a Vision From the Lord for Your Life”. We all enjoyed this message immensely and God spoke to us in wonderful and special ways! We spent some time reading a list of ministry ideas that the Lord may want us to do in the coming year.
Here is a list of some of those things:
- Praying for people, missionaries, etc.
- Pass out Gospel tracts.
- Writing notes, sending e-mails, or making calls of encouragement in the Lord to others (friends, younger girls or children, pastor, missionaries, parents)
- Serving your family.
- Teaching your siblings Bible verses, doing a Bible study with them, praying together
- Be involved in ministry at church, when able. Help with Sunday School, AWANA, in the kitchen, in the nursery, etc.
- Earn and find ways to save money so that you can support missions.
- Mentoring those younger than you (children, girls)
- Start a Girls Discipleship Group
- Sharing the Gospel
- Seek to be of help when you are at other people’s homes or at events
- Do all that you do for the Lord and His glory
We had a very special time sharing prayer requests with each other and then committed to pray for each other during this month. What a blessing it is to be encouraged and supported in prayer by wonderful sister’s in Christ.
We would love for you to join us for the next Girls Gathering February 13th from 10:00-12:30 at Vision of Glory Church as we hear Amy speak on "Witnessing and Gaining a Passion for Souls" and as we encourage each other on in Jesus.